At Signature Orthodontics, we work with Chrysalis Finance to provide you with a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment. This includes a 0% Interest Loan, or an Interest Bearing Loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period.
Five benefits to you
- You can have orthodontic treatment right now. This is a significant advantage as putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive later on.
- You can spread the cost of your orthodontic treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It is easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- Our Practice Manager can help you with the application – it’s simple.
All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
How do the repayments work?
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online, a decision is given within seconds and the agreement is signed online using e-signature.
- Dental treatment finance from £250 to £50,000
- Terms from 6 months to 60 months
- 0% finance available for certain treatments
- Low interest loans available at 9.9% over longer periods
- Instant decision
- No complicated forms to complete
- Sign online using e-signature
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
How does it work?
Once you have discussed your treatment with the orthodontist and agreed the cost, Suky, our Practice Manager, will send an application to your email address. This will allow you to apply online in the comfort of your own home.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval. In as little as 10 – 15 seconds you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using an e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team please contact Suky on 0121 454 7011 or email@example.com.